Topic: Compatibility problem - GUI Mac to PC
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 11, 2012 1:40 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Compatibility problem - GUI Mac to PC

"Adam " <12037500@brookes.ac.uk> wrote in message
> Hi Steven,
>
> I tried it on a PC with 2010b, and it worked..... for about an hour, then
> threw me the exact same messages. It's bizarre and doing my head in. Do
> you have any other ideas? Unfortunately, my assignment is due tomorrow and
> this will probably screw me.

What do you execute right before it stops working?

Does the GUI manipulate its own components' callback functions? If so, I'd
investigate if there's a bug in that manipulation code.

It's going to be difficult to diagnose what's going on without seeing
specific code, so if you can post a SMALL sample of code with which you can
reproduce this behavior (please do NOT send it to me directly; if you post
to the group everyone can investigate) that might help someone determine
what's causing the problem.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com