Topic: Is it possible to delete rows in ACCESS using Database toolbox functions?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 23, 2012 7:57 PM

ryanshuell@gmail.com

Re: Is it possible to delete rows in ACCESS using Database toolbox functions?

"Kelvin " <kelvinho8@hotmail.com> wrote in message <kabuuk$9au$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Hi Pros,
>
> Is it possible for us to delete rows in ACCESS tables by using any functions in database toolbox? If it can be done, could you tell me what is the function name?
>
> Thank you - Kelvin

What about this?
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/12421-how-to-delete-from-ms-access-database-using-gui-interface

Make sure you're referencing the DB correctly.
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/answers/6471