Topic: Scatter plot marker size
Replies: 3   Last Post: Dec 20, 2012 12:33 PM

Chuck37

Re: Scatter plot marker size

Same monitor, but graphics cards etc. would be totally different. I think screen res is constant though. I swear it is rendering differently. I can look closely and see multiple pixels making up the little "diamonds" (I selected filled circles). The versions of MATLAB are one rev apart, so maybe that's part of it.

Best solution was to change to little hexagons or something like that to make it look similar. It's apparent in my Powerpoint briefing that they are not the same kind of scatter plots though.