Topic: Sun Referance
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 17, 2012 3:49 PM

HVAC

Re: Sun Referance

On 12/14/2012 3:28 PM, benj wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:01:33 -0500, HVAC wrote:
>

>> Perhaps you should have stayed in school beyond grade 4, moron.
>
> "moron"? I though if you got caught putting Herb down you'd never post
> here again? Oh that's right, you were misquoted.

No, but I wasn't putting Bert down...I was classifying him.

Do try and keep up, eh BJ?

> By now everyone should
> understand that nobody who works for the gummint past or present can be
> trusted.

What about someone who categorically denies currently working for any
known government organization or agency? Could you trust HIM?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. ??
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/images/tia_logo_large.jpg