Topic: Chapt15.35 explaining Space from Maxwell Equations #1102 New Physics
#1222 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 23, 2012 3:20 AM

BJACOBY@teranews.com

Re: Chapt15.35 explaining Space from Maxwell Equations #1102 New
Physics #1222 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:09:17 -0800, Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

> In the Faraday law, when we move the bar magnet near a closed loop of
> wire we create a electric current in the closed loop wire. We do that
> because the magnet makes a Space of magnetic monopoles that engulfs the
> closed loop wire and the energy of changing the magnet (movement) is
> absorbed by electrons which then respond to motion of the electron. So
> you take the motion of the magnet and the motion of the monopoles of
> Space and transfered that energy to the electron in the wire and caused
> it to move.

ARchie this is so idiotic it's not even wrong. No monopoles. Magnetic
fields let alone "monopoles" don't induce currents in wires. And space
doesn't transmit magnetic monopoles like a swarm of bees. You are living
in a fairytale land.

Will SOMEONE please censor this guy as a crackpot?
*I* am the official crackpot here!