Topic: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Replies: 27   Last Post: Dec 30, 2012 12:20 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof

On Dec 25, 1:23 am, George Greene <gree...@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> On Dec 24, 3:01 am, Graham Cooper <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > You run down the Diagonal  5 8 3 ...
>
> > IN YOUR MIND - you change each digit ONE AT A TIME
>
> NO, DUMBASS, YOU DON'T do that.
> You WRITE A DEFINITION of A NEW OBJECT that has a property with
> respect
> TO EVERY row & column OF THE EXISTING list, ALL AT THE SAME time.
>

> > 0.694...
>
> > but this process NEVER STOPS
>
> That DOESN'T MATTER, DUMBASS.
>

> > and you NEVER CONSTRUCT A NEW DIGIT SEQUENCE!
>
> NOTHING EVER *NEEDS* to be constructed, DUMBASS!
> YOU DON'T represent the function f(x)=2*x by

The derivative f'(x)=2

The integral f*(x)=x^2

--------------------------------

NOW f(x)=2*x IS A PROPERLY DEFINED FUNCTION

AND YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE TOWARDS INFINITY

> some INFINITE LIST of pairs of doubles that you have to store
> in a computer!  You just store a short finite list OF INSTRUCTIONS
> that say "if your input is n, let your output be double it".
> THE END.  IT DOES NOT MATTER that you can't call all infinity
> differnt arguments at once, or in any order. The DEFINITION OF THE
> FUNCTION IS STILL ALREADY COMPLETE,
> DUMBASS.
> DITTO
> the definition of the anti-diagonal.
> If we are doing decimal digits, then AD(n) = 9-L(n,n).
> FOR ALL n.  *THE END*.

The End of any Credibility you had left Greene.

WHAT'S THE DERIVATIVE of AD(n) = 9-L(n,n) ?

Applied to the list UTM(index,digitpos) MOD 10 ?

Ignoring your error of incompetence re: 0.49999.. <=> 0.50000..

Herc

Date Subject Author
12/24/12
Read Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
J. Antonio Perez M.
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
george
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
12/24/12
Read Re: "Simple" Refutation of Cantor's Proof Fails
Virgil
12/25/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
12/25/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
patmpowers@gmail.com
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
george
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
camgirls@hush.com
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil
12/29/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/30/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
george
12/24/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
William Hughes
[...]
12/26/12
Read Re: Simple Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Graham Cooper
12/26/12
Read Re: Simple NON-Refutation of Cantor's Proof
Virgil