Topic: Putnam 2012 problems
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 2, 2013 9:32 AM

G. A. Edgar

Re: Putnam 2012 problems

In article <kbv7el$hf6$1@dont-email.me>, Timothy Murphy
<gayleard@eircom.net> wrote:

> It seems bizarrely difficult to locate the Putnam 2012 problems.
> I don't see them at <http://amc.maa.org>.
> I see many discussions of individual problems,
> so it cannot be an issue of copyright.
> Any pointers?

It's true, as of now
http://amc.maa.org/a-activities/a7-problems/putnamindex.shtml
goes only through 2011

One place for 2012 problems and discussion:
http://www.artofproblemsolving.com/Forum/viewforum.php?f=80

--
G. A. Edgar http://www.math.ohio-state.edu/~edgar/