Topic: plot or mesh or ?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 5:05 AM

Tony Kittler

Re: plot or mesh or ?

"Carl S." wrote in message <kcgphp$3ns$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> "Carl S." wrote in message <kc5n5u$2dn$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...

> > > Hi Adi,
> > >
> > > phi1 is a grayscale image. I want to understand the meaning of the codes for different grayscale images. So, I am trying to see how f1, b and f seems. So, I am trying to figure out but I dont know matlab well. Could you help me how can we see f1, b and f

> > I have tried surf(f1), mesh(b) but their outputs seem as not a signal or any meaninful shape (I could not comment them). How should I use these commands or is there any other useful command instead of mesh, surf for this case ?

> Hi,
> I thought that the above codes returns dirac of the given phi1 image. Is it right ? But, I still need to see the shapes of f1,b and f.
> Could you please help me

Could you please use the following phi1 and help me to find the correct function which will be more useful to see the shapes of f1, b2 and f, and to understand the above codes
phi1 = ones(size(Img));
phi1(90:145, 70:115) = -1;
phi1 = (phi1 >= 0) - (phi1< 0);
G=fspecial('gaussian',5,2);