Topic: Making a palette to control dynamic variables?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 14, 2013 11:28 PM

John Fultz

Re: Making a palette to control dynamic variables?

Paste the following into the help viewer search field:

tutorial/AdvancedDynamicFunctionality

and scroll down to the section on DynamicModule wormholes (it's at the very end of the document).

John Fultz
jfultz@wolfram.com
User Interface Group
Wolfram Research, Inc.