Topic: Saving mov in v9
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 21, 2013 12:07 AM

yehuda ben-shimol

Re: Saving mov in v9

The last version it seems to work properly on the MAC was 8.01
Now, saving a selection as a .mov file does not work. it generate an empty
file (same as happened in ver. 8.04)
However, you can use Export and it works (takes some time though)
You can also export to .avi format, which you can watch using VLC (great
free app)
best
yehuda