Topic: should Ohm's law be V=iR or V=i +R Chapt15.34 explaining
Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1169 New Physics #1289 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 23, 2013 6:41 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

why mercury superconducts at 4K but not silver Chapt15.34 explaining
Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1172 New Physics #1292 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed

On Jan 23, 1:21 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 22, 2:58 pm, Archimedes Plutonium
>

> <plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Should Ohm's law be V = iR or V = i + R Chapt15.34 explaining
> > Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1169 New Physics #1289 ATOM
> > TOTALITY 5th ed

> > Alright, some good news and some bad news. The bad news first, in that
> > the facts surround superconductivity are not very well known nor
> > taught nor communicated. I have a dozen books on purely
> > superconductivity and not able to find facts that I need to have to do
> > a theory on superconduction. For example, almost no scientist knows
> > when a DC or AC current applies. Does anyone in physics even know how
> > Onnes discovered current of no resistance. And, does any physicist
> > know when the measuring instruments of current and conduction are part
> > of the "coldness temperature applied"?

> > So I am delayed in superconductivity progress because of the
> > shoddiness of the physics community of explaining what the facts
> > surrounding the experiments of superconductivity are. The TV is full
> > of "murder mystery" programs and it seems as though people love
> > watching murder mystery shows, and physics is much like a murder
> > mystery since it is logic that assembles the facts in both cases, but
> > if many of the facts are missing or distorted or obfuse, then there
> > cannot be a resolution of superconductivity nor can there be a solving
> > of the murder mystery.

> > But, let me get on to the good news. We know Faraday's law of the
> > form:

> > E = -N dB/dt
>
> > which says that the induced emf in a circuit is equal to the rate at
> > which the
> > magnetic flux is changing with time.

> (snipped)
>
> In Faraday's law as stated by:
>
> emf  = -N dB/dt
>
> I am taking emf to be current i. Then I am taking dB/dt the magnetic
> flux with time to be V voltage or potential difference. And finally I
> am taking the N in Faraday's law of the number of windings or turns of
> the closed loop wire to be the R term in Ohm's law provided it is the
> reciprocal of N which is 1/N. Now in Ohm's law we all thought R means
> some form of resistance but that N is a form of nonresistance or
> helper or aid to increasing current and not thought of as resistance.
> But if we take the reciprocal of N we have 1/N and that is a form of
> resistance when N is a helper.
> So now if I multiply by 1/N and get rid of the negative term since we
> do not care about direction in Ohm's law we have this:
> emf (1/N) = dB/dt
> Now we have emf = i and 1/N = R and dB/dt = V
> So the above Faraday Law is i R = V
> which is Ohm's law of V = i R
>
> So the Faraday Law defines Ohm's law as the emf is the current, and
> the Resistance is the reciprocal of the number of turnings or windings
> of the coil, and the voltage or potential difference is the rate of
> change of magnetic flux with time.

> [...]

So now, why would mercury superconduct at 4Kelvin, yet silver not
superconduct at 4Kelvin if both materials receive a induced current of
dB/dK of the magnetic flux of outside versus inside the experiment?
And the answer lies with the fact of resistance in Ohm's law is that
polarizing of Malus Law, where all electrons get through if the angle
of the filters are 0 degrees. In mercury, at 4 Kelvin all the angles
become 0 degrees, but in silver the angles are slightly off of 0
degrees and thus only a resistivity of 1.59*10^-8 (in Ohms) still
remains. And from this explanation we can see why perovskite ceramic
type of materials are high temperature superconductors because at
their transition temperature, we get this self induced current of dB/
dK and all the angles of the polarizing atoms or molecules form a 0
degree angle for Malus law and all the electrons go through without
resistance.

Can we have a room temperature superconductor? No, because as you
increase the temperature the differential of dB/dK becomes smaller and
no self induced current arises.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium