Topic: meforce
Replies: 36   Last Post: Mar 13, 2013 1:28 PM

mahipal7638@gmail.com

Re: To see me always changes

On Feb 9, 2:48 pm, Frederick Williams <freddywilli...@btinternet.com>
wrote:
> Mahipal wrote:
>

> > [...]
>
> > As an experiment, of the observational scientific kind, take a close
> > and deep look at the palms of both your hands. Draw what you see, or
> > take a photograph with your very own smartestphone. Take an image of
> > you making an image of you making your own image... recursively on and
> > on...

> Or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawing_Hands.

You Fred are both kind and brave just to interact on this silly
thread. Watch your back...

I love M.C. Escher! Studied closely the Douglas Hofstadter GEB book
over the years as well. Still, my aim is targeted at you -- any you --
focusing on the inside of your hands. Your palms.

The recursion TV theme I have had in mind is of Comedian Philosopher
Steve Martin on Saturday Night Live pointing at himself and exclaiming
"There's me watching me watching me watching me..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Spheres_II

In http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/tauntedpoet.pdf I
capture my animated respect of Escher.

> --
> When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by
> this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
> Jonathan Swift: Thoughts on Various Subjects, Moral and Diverting

Nice quote that.

Date Subject Author
1/23/13
Read Re: meforce