Topic: XPC target not able to 'set master to PREOP'
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 11, 2013 8:49 AM

Gordon Weast

Re: XPC target not able to 'set master to PREOP'

Please contact MathWorks tech support for assistance on this. There are
numerous things that could be wrong. One of us will help you figure it out.

Gordon Weast
xPC Target Development
MathWorks