Topic: making a Module or Column that will print lines interspersed with plots
Replies: 5   Last Post: Feb 4, 2013 1:25 AM

Bob Hanlon

Re: making a Module or Column that will print lines

Don't use Print just enter the strings (or whatever you want "printed").

macro := Module[{j},
Column[{
"something",
plota,