Topic: Mathematica 9.0.1 demo appears with a generic icon on Mac 10.6.5
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 1:50 AM

Murray Eisenberg

Re: Mathematica 9.0.1 demo appears with a generic icon on Mac 10.6.5

Was an md5 sum provided at the download link and, if so, did the download check out OK?

If that seems OK, I suggest you contact Wolfram Support.

On Feb 4, 2013, at 10:24 PM, Didier laplot <didier.laplot@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have installed the version 9.0.1 demo on Mac OS X 10.6.5 and the
> application has a generic icon. I repaired permissions, rebooted, etc.
> and nothing changed. I also downloaded the demo a second time in case
> the first dmg archive was corrupt.
> When I look into the application package, the usual icons are still there.
>
> Good day.

---
Murray Eisenberg murray@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2838 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305