Topic: Need help in doing fft for a large matrix
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 8:50 AM

dpb

Re: Need help in doing fft for a large matrix

On 2/8/2013 3:17 AM, Gupta wrote:

...Don't toppost...hard conversation follow makes...

> my question is why i am not able to use it for 1x8e-6 matriy.....is
> there any problem with the funtion fft to process these number of
> samples???

I presume above was intended as E+6 not E-6.

See my earlier response--works fine here (as far as ML is concerned,
anyway, reality of what you get is another matter) w/ a limited amount
of memory.

If the length is owing to desire for resolution and the number of
samples, look up "zoom" fft algorithms...