Topic: Spline smoothing in images
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 8, 2013 11:26 AM

sudesh

Re: Spline smoothing in images

Thanks Bruno..
Now I got the point. here x and y are vector of row/column of Image.
If I need to apply spline smoothing on a 3X3 local window of image then in that case if I take only non noisy pixels of image(for example pixels apart from 0 and 255 in that window) then x and y would be coordinates of those pixels? and after interpolation using those pixels only I can get the interpolated value at noisy coordinates? Is that so?
Can you point me to any link that is related to splines in this context?
I have tried searching for this but failed to find something related to this in MATLAB.
Again thanks for your reply.