Topic: Matheology § 219
Replies: 11   Last Post: Feb 15, 2013 2:59 PM

FredJeffries@gmail.com

Re: Matheology § 219

On Feb 14, 7:13 am, mstem...@walkabout.empros.com (Michael Stemper)
wrote:
> In article <virgil-96B22C.18102413022...@BIGNEWS.USENETMONSTER.COM>, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> writes:

> >> "WMytheology"
>
> >You mean like the boy being tucked in at bedtime saying to his mother
> >" Why did you bring that book that I didn't want to be read to out of up
> >for?"

> "... read to out of up for?"
>
> A prepsition is something that you should never end a sentence with.
> Using five (if we're flexible about "preopsition") causes me PAIN!!!

And if they were touring Australia at the time he might have said
"Why did you bring that book that I didn't want to be read to out of
down under up for?"