Topic: Stephen Wolfram's recent blog
Replies: 9   Last Post: Feb 19, 2013 6:51 PM

Raul Martinez

Re: Stephen Wolfram's recent blog

I agree with Peltio. I have always thought of Mathematica programming as
using the Mathematica language. If the programming language must have
its own name, I vote for Tungsten.

Regards,

Ra=FAl

Sent from my iPad