Topic: Electrodynamics in general relativity
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 14, 2013 1:54 PM

Koobee Wublee

Re: Electrodynamics in general relativity

On Feb 13, 11:48 am, David Waite wrote:

> Heres a video I did showing how the electromagnetic field
> tensor obeys general relativity's version of Maxwells equations
> for the case of my extreme static charge exact solution to
> Einstein's field equations.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0HU26j9tLI

Have you really derived the field equations in their useful form in
differential equations? It is very certain you have not. If you do,
why don?t you post the null Einstein tensor in polar coordinate
(diagonal metric)? <shrug>

All the solutions you have pulled out of your ass do not satisfy the
Einstein field equations. You are just shooting in the dark with no
fvcking idea of what you are doing. <shrug>