Topic: Neural network Vs DOE
Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 16, 2013 9:06 PM

Greg Heath

Re: Neural network Vs DOE

Nihad AGHBALOU <nihadagh@gmail.com> wrote in message <85e27310-6fa3-4279-8fd8-6ed87c727921@googlegroups.com>...
> Hello,
> i have in learning base 6 colums and 3 line it contrain different values of x1 x2 and x3, for each triple(x1,x2,x3)i have one target y, knowing that the a priori model show is
> y=23+19.84*x1-8.91*x2+4.41*x3 -7.53*x1*x2+1.41*x2*x3+5.16*x2*x3+0.66*x1*x2*3
> how can i progress?
> i'm realy blocked thearat
> thk

Do you mean +1.41*x1*x3 ?
and +0.66*x1*x2^3 ?

What do you want to do?

Design a neural net that will approximate the I/O relationship of the polynomial?

Start with the 3x10 input matrix and 1x10 target matrix. Then plug them in to the example for fitnet

help fitnet

doc fitnet.

Hope this helps.

Greg