Topic: barchart
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 17, 2013 4:09 AM

Murray Eisenberg

Re: barchart

Are you trying to draw the horizontal line through the bars of the bar chart or through a column of legends?

If the former, in BarChart just use the option Epilog -> Line[{{0,h},{w,h}}] where h is the height you want and w is the ordinate of the right-hand end of the chart.

On Feb 16, 2013, at 1:09 AM, Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dear Group:
>
> I have not managed to combine BarChart with a line.
>
> The simple problem is the following. I have a labeled BarChart (that is, I use the ChartLegends options) , and I want to draw a horizontal line, to highlight the separation say between units below and above 10. But I do not see how can this be done within BarChart, and I haven't been able to combine BarChart with the line using Show or Graphics.
>
> Can somebody help me?
>
> Francisco

---
Murray Eisenberg murray@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2838 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305

Date Subject Author
2/17/13
Read Re: barchart