Topic: Problem with a plot
Replies: 3   Last Post: Feb 28, 2013 12:07 PM

dean86

Re: Problem with a plot

dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <kgntn7$5tb$2@speranza.aioe.org>...
> On 2/28/2013 9:28 AM, dean86 wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> > I'm sorry for the problem that I'm going to explain you which maybe is
> > something stupid but I am a beginner. I have this plot where on the y
> > axis I need to have as minimum value 9.90e+14 and max value 1.10e+19. I
> > tried to use the command "axis" or "ylim" but I always have 0 as first
> > point in my plot and because of this it seems I have some zero points on
> > my graph but it's not true if you get a big zoom. So, do you know how I
> > can fix this problem?
> > Thank you in advance to everyone.

> Don't multiple-post the same question. Follow-up on the question
> responded to in the other thread--altho I'll note that w/ a magnitude of
> 10E19 the problem is probably one of resolution..try semilogy() if your
> data is all >0
>
> --

I'm sorry to have replied the message but I didn't see my nickname (it isn't dpb) so I thought that, who knows why, my post was deleted. Anyway thank you very very much for your advice, I didn't know there is a specific command to plot in log scale, as I wrote, I'm a beginner. Thanks again.