Topic: Riemann Hypothesis and URMT
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 1, 2013 3:32 PM

richard miller

Re: Riemann Hypothesis and URMT

On Thursday, 28 February 2013 21:50:18 UTC, richard miller wrote:
> A revised post from 2011
>

> http://www.urmt.org/urmt_riemann_link.pdf
>

> other URMT stuff
>

> http://www.urmt.org
>

> Enjoy
>

> Richard Miller

Corrected link to Berry-Keating on arXiv, plus a few typo corrections.

Nice if you could complete a proof for me by Monday, I don't want to turn up at the party empty handed. Be worse than passing the port to the left.

Richard M.