Topic: YOU DO KNOW THAT SQRT(40)*3,= SQRT(360), DON'T YA!
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 1, 2013 5:01 PM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: YOU DO KNOW THAT SQRT(40)*3,= SQRT(360), DON'T YA!

On Friday, March 1, 2013, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
> I already told you that the gap between sqrt(10)-sqrt(9)= gap at Sqrt(40)-(Sqrt(10)+Sqrt(9) onn the post on value 40
>

> I have already told you that the current mathenmatics as taught to you is Golly-Wog mathematics and your jounals and colleges are full of it, counting cells on membranes!.
>

> Several minor papers have been recently published ,and Major papers on the Unified theorem is to be Published at the " INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF APPLIED MATHEMATICAL RESEARCH(IJAMR) and JAS soon.
>

> We have avoided the golly wog math journals that are dime a dozen in this country America.

Since sqrt(x * y) = sqrt(x) * sqrt(y), so ya, we do know that sqrt(40) * 3 = sqrt(40) * sqrt(9) = sqrt(40 * 9) = sqrt(360).

Is that all? Can't you do better than this? Can you provide us any intelligent and understandable description of your theories? What do you mean by a "gap at Sqrt(40)-(Sqrt(10)+Sqrt(9)?

Did you really avoid math journals, or did they avoid you? Serious journals don't publish such crap. Even if a divine influence is behind...