Topic: Finding an easy substitution for a complicated function
Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 12, 2013 6:51 AM

Christopher Creutzig

Re: Finding an easy substitution for a complicated function

On 06.03.13 09:32, Asma wrote:

> I have a very tedious function (including arctan, arcsin, sqrt etc) having a number of controlling parameters.
> When I plot this function, I get a simple exponential looking curve.

If your function is exactly of a simple form, the SIMPLIFY command from
the symbolic toolbox may be able to find it.