Topic: Reading large data files of Netcdf
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 11, 2013 1:21 AM

Shaik Ghouse Basha

Re: Reading large data files of Netcdf

Dear Sir, I am trying to read data through netcdf and getnc
ncid=netcdf.open(a,'NC_NOWRITE');
[varname, xtype, varDimIDs, varAtts]=netcdf.inqVar(ncid,0);
varid=netcdf.inqVarID(ncid,varname);
data=netcdf.getVar(ncid,varid);

% la=getnc(a,'lat');
% lo=getnc(a,'lon');
% le=getnc(a,'level');
% ti=getnc(a,'time');
% % tim=getnc(a,'time_bands');
% tt=getnc(a,'air');
Please help me how to read this data. please tell how to read this data by splitting...

Thanking you sir