Topic: with no Linear Momentum, it is all Angular Momentum & why Jupiter
Saturn Uranus spin is equal or greater than orbit speed #1279 New Physics
#1399 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 3   Last Post: Mar 8, 2013 10:51 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

#1399 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now let me convert the table below of km/hour to that of km/sec to
compare orbital speed with spin equatorial speed.

Now when Newton first came out with his universal gravitation, his
greatest complaint was "action at a distance" where there was nothing
intervening in Space to have such a force. And in the centuries after
Newton, we just became used to the idea of action at a distance.

But now, let me give another action at a distance that would make even
Newton complaining. Perhaps the ultimate action at a distance in
physics. I say ultimate because when the Maxwell Equations are the
axioms over all of physics in an Atom Totality, we dispense with two
masses causing gravity and where one mass alone causes gravity. So
Newton had troubles explaining action at a distance, here I am going
to show how if Jupiter Saturn and Uranus were in Space without the
Sun, that they would trace out an orbit around a Space where no Sun
existed. It is as if we placed Jupiter in deep Space where no other
object existed and that Jupiter would then curve around as if a star
were present.

So take a look here of the orbital speeds and compare with the spin
speeds:

Sun
____

Speed in Space 220 km/sec

Equatorial Rotation velocity 2 km/sec

Mercury
____

Orbital speed  47 km/sec

Equatorial Rotation velocity 10 km/hour

Venus
____

Orbital speed 35 km/sec

Equatorial Rotation velocity 6 km/hour

Earth
____

Orbital speed  29 km/sec

Equatorial Rotation velocity 0.5 km/sec

Mars
____

Orbital speed  24 km/sec

Equatorial Rotation velocity 0.2 km/sec

Jupiter
____

Orbital speed  13 km/sec

Equatorial Rotation velocity 13 km/sec

Saturn
____

Orbital speed  9 km/sec

Equatorial Rotation velocity 10 km/sec

Uranus
____

Orbital speed  6 km/sec

Equatorial Rotation velocity 10 km/sec , and Uranus has axial tilt of
97 degrees
so that its axis of rotation is almost parallel to the plane of
ecliptic

Neptune
____

Orbital speed  5 km/sec

Equatorial Rotation velocity 3 km/sec

So, now, how does the Maxwell Equations as axioms over all of physics
explain why the orbital speeds of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus are equal or
less than spin speeds?

The answer is that in the Maxwell Equations, there is no Linear
Momentum, but momentum is all Angular Momentum. So that in gravity as
an EM force, we never have where a body travels in linear momentum
unless the force of gravity pulls it into a bounded closed orbital. In
EM gravity, a object is in a closed orbital without there being a
second mass to pull it.

The reason that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus have spins equal or greater
than their orbital speeds is because the electromagnetic Space of
those planets by EM gravity is so dense of magnetic monopoles, that
they have the hugest EM-gravity, save the Sun. The reason Uranus is
pushed on its axis parallel to the plane of ecliptic is because of
that enormous density of magnetic monopoles.
--

Google's (and Bing's) searches and archives are top-heavy in hate-spew
generated by search-engine-bombing. And the Google archive stopped

The solution to the sci. newsgroups is to have the sciences hosted by
colleges and universities such as Drexel University doing sci.math,
not by corporations like Google out to make money. Science belongs in
education, not in money motivated corporations. Do I hear a?University
doing sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.biology, sci.geology, etc etc

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium