Topic: How to solve "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error"
in MATLAB?? I am using, MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b(64-bit

Replies: 2   Last Post: May 10, 2013 3:01 AM

Nasser Abbasi

Re: How to solve "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error"

On 3/13/2013 2:14 AM, chittaranjan pradhan wrote:
> When I am running my MATLAB-Simulink Model,after sometimes it indicates
>that "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error". How can I overcome
>these problems and run my model properly...

I think when you get "Memory out Error" then it most likely means
you need to acquire more memory for your computer. One way to
remedy this is to buy more memory and install it in your computer.

This assumes you have already examined your model and made
sure you have implemented it in the most efficient manner.

--Nasser