Topic: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines code
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?

Replies: 40   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 7:44 AM

Robin Chapman

Thornvall's "here us you chance" language?

On 19/03/2013 15:25, JT wrote:
> On 19 mar, 15:11, Robin Chapman <R.J.Chap...@ex.ac.uk> wrote:

>>> It is a highlevel language for string conversion mainly used for web,
>>> you must heard of Javascript. I think there once was something called
>>> ecma script that javascript is built upon.

>> "Here us you chance" is a string conversion language ... funny name :-)

> Base 3333333
> Decimal 9007199254740992 equals 810,2160316,2127674

Is this an example of your "here us you chance" language?

Date Subject Author
3/17/13
Read How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines code
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Robin Chapman
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/19/13
[...]
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can not come up with two lines of
clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can not come up with two lines of
clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with two lines
of clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with two lines
of clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with any lines
of clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with any lines
of clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty fixation?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty fixation?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two linescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Frederick Williams
[...]
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode to
change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Frederick Williams
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
Read Thornvall's "here us you chance" language?
Robin Chapman