Topic: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines code
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?

Replies: 40   Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 7:44 AM

Robin Chapman

Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty fixation?

On 21/03/2013 11:26, JT wrote:
> On 21 mar, 12:09, Robin Chapman <R.J.Chap...@ex.ac.uk> wrote:
>>

>> It seem as if you are admitting it's an illiterate
>> was of writing bot (or 'bot). Now what about PAT and
>> PD's (sic)?

> Well i think a P.D is someone qualified holding lectures at university

So PD has become P.D (and the apostrophe is lost). This is
a new abbreviation for me. So what do P and D stand for.

> in this case math, and i was suggesting some of them just parroting -
>> PAT or reiterate.

The mystery of PAT persists :-(

Date Subject Author
3/17/13
Read How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines code
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/17/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
J. Antonio Perez M.
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Robin Chapman
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/18/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/19/13
[...]
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/20/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can not come up with two lines of
clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/20/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can not come up with two lines of
clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with two lines
of clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with two lines
of clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with any lines
of clear English?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come ungifted usenetters can still not come up with any lines
of clear English?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty fixation?
Robin Chapman
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty fixation?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come an ungifted usenetter has a BOTty obsession?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two lines
code to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/19/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with two linescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Frederick Williams
[...]
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode to
change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Frederick Williams
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
JT
3/21/13
Read Re: How come gifted? mathematicians can not come up with twolinescode
to change a generic anybase changer into bijective bases?
Brian Q. Hutchings
3/20/13
Read Thornvall's "here us you chance" language?
Robin Chapman