Topic: Experiment of graph paper on a cylinder Chapt16.1 Ring in Caltech's
Jarrett's 3rd layer #1422 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 2   Last Post: Mar 20, 2013 1:31 AM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

Experiment of graph paper on a cylinder Chapt16.1 Ring in Caltech's
Jarrett's 3rd layer #1422 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Alright now, good graph paper is indispensable to a research
scientist. So many needs are satisfied in physics, astronomy, math
with good graph paper.

Now I have a sheet of blocked graph paper so I can get the correct
spacing. Now obtain a tin can of some vegetable or fruit and place the
graph paper over the cylinder.

Graph Paper Experiment on Cylinder for the correct mapping of Galaxies
of the Cosmos:

In this experiment I need to show how Jarrett's 3rd level ring is
formed and how the true spacing of galaxies is actually uniform
distances and how we get Great Walls and Voids when there actually are
no Great Walls and no Voids, because the galaxies are spaced uniformly
upon the surface of a cylinder and where Doppler Redshift measures
curvature and never distance.

So if you have the cylinder and the overlaid graph paper ready to go,
here is where we get the correct and true mapping of the galaxies of
the Cosmos.

I have the axis or spine of the cylinder with a row of black dots of
uniform spacing and the Milky Way galaxy in the center of the spine.
Now I get one and only one complete Ring of the 8, count them up
carefully for there are 8 galaxies forming a ring around the Milky Way
but if I go further in distance
the galaxies on both sides of the axis (spine) disappear from view.
This singular Ring is the same as the Ring Jarrett observed:

--- quoting --- ?http://spider.ipac.caltech.edu/staff/jarrett/papers/LSS/
The third layer (0.01 < z < 0.02) is dominated by the P-P
supercluster ?(left side of image) and the P-I supercluster extending
up into the ?ZoA terminating as the Great Attractor region (notably
Abell 3627) ?disappears behind a wall of Milky Way stars. An
intriguing "ring" or ?chain of galaxies seems to circle/extend from
the northern to the ?southern Galactic hemisphere (see also Figure 1).
It is unknown ?whether this ring-like structure is physically
associated with the ?cosmic web or an artifact of projection.
--- end quoting ---
Now, if we keep our view along the spine in both directions we see
many galaxies sort of lined up.
And we mistakenly think they are forming a cluster of galaxies, when
in fact, because the Cosmos is cylinder shaped (the last electron of
5f6 of plutonium), because of this cylinder shape, we mistakenly think
the galaxies are forming a gigantic Wall, but really they are evenly
spaced apart as the dots on the graph paper shows us.

But perhaps the single greatest proof that the Cosmos is a cylinder
shape with evenly spaced galaxies is that it predicts an observation.
It predicts an intensity of white light along the axis in two
directions-- forward along the axis and backwards along the axis. It
sort of predicts two poles of light emitting galaxies. Now, mind you,
these galaxies along the axis are spaced evenly apart but when you
look along that axis, you will receive the most intense white light of
anywhere in the observable universe. And looking at 90 degrees from
the axis, you will see the most redshifted galaxies, not because of
Doppler, but because they are in the most curved portion near to our
galaxy on the axis of the cylinder.

--

Google's (and Bing's) searches and archives are top-heavy in hate-spew
generated by search-engine-bombing. And the Google archive stopped

The solution to the sci. newsgroups is to have the sciences hosted by
colleges and universities such as Drexel University hosting sci.math,
not by corporations like Google out to make money. Science belongs in
education, not in money motivated corporations. Do I hear a?University
doing sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.biology, sci.geology, ?etc ?etc

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium