Topic: calculate the area of a curve
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 24, 2013 8:53 AM

dpb

Re: calculate the area of a curve

On 3/23/2013 6:17 PM, angelina wrote:

> The thing is , that for the first line I don't have the equation.I only
> have the three points .Is there a way to find it in Matlab?

How would you find it given the points using pencil and paper? That
should give you an idea of how to find it using Matlab.

Do you know a priori the points are identically on a straight line or is
this a regression problem?