Topic: save images in a folder
Replies: 1   Last Post: Mar 28, 2013 10:43 AM

Steven Lord

Re: save images in a folder

"Amarjot " <amarjotsingh20@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Sir,
> When i try to run this code, i get an error saying the image does
> not exist in the folder, although it is there. Can you please help me??

Since you only showed one line of code without any context, I don't think
anyone will be able to give any more specific help than saying "the file
isn't where you're looking for it, according to the error message."

Steve Lord