Topic: Matheology § 224
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 31, 2013 1:08 PM

ross.finlayson@gmail.com

Re: Matheology § 224

On Mar 30, 10:32 pm, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> In article
> <d3177590-1759-418a-ae12-6056d33cb...@la7g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
>

> > On Mar 30, 6:10 pm, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <59ee5691-c429-4fca-8638-0244afc2c...@vv1g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,

> > > But Ross's nothings do nothing for me.
> > > --

> > No, heh, they don't.  No they don't.
>
> I rather doubt that they do much of anything for anyone but Ross.
> --

EF: a CDF of N at uniform random, f = EF(1) as p.d.f., countable
image of [0,1]
BT sweeps the tree
recently enough: field operations for the unit interval
a definition or two of continuity
let's not forget the conjecture on the Factorial/Exponential Identity
a topology for N
the mother of all wavelets
a geometry of a spiral-space filling curve as natural continuum
R as R^crown
null axiom theory

Sets, numbers, geometry: These are mathematics.

And: they're directly applied.

And: they're all very simple.

So: find an application for transfinite cardinals.

Regards,

Ross Finlayson