Topic: I almost made a great medical discovery today!
Replies: 12   Last Post: Apr 3, 2013 1:30 PM

Helmut Wabnig

Re: I almost made a great medical discovery today!

On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 20:25:58 +0200, Poutnik <poutnik@privacy.invalid>
wrote:

>Helmut Wabnig posted Tue, 02 Apr 2013 15:20:08 +0200
>

>> >I am posting this with the hope
>> >that some medical researcher will do some research
>> >about how different "fumes" <?> act on the lungs and trachea
>> >and can act to eliminate a cough
>> >and to clear the lungs.
>> >
>> >Perhaps hanson who is a chemical expert
>> >can provide information about the effects
>> >of various fumes on the lungs.

>> One day too late.
>>

>I remember years ago my classmate was cured from cold
>by unintended inhalation of sulphur dioxide
>in chemical lab.
>
>But I do not advice to follow. :-)

Why not?
Our kids were suffering from ordinary cold and just recovering
when we brought them to their swimming lesson in our local
swimming hall. The water was heavily chlorinated.
Next day both kids were cured from the cold and healthy.

w.