Topic: Binary stars prove that Gravity-cells exist Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells
#1481 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 10   Last Post: Apr 9, 2013 5:05 PM

archimede plutanium

Re: Chapt13.4091 Summary of DTW theory #1059 New Physics #1179 ATOM

On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 1:46:19 PM UTC-7, plutanium....@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 1:43:47 PM UTC-7, plutanium....@gmail.com wrote:

talk about a Google secret formula, does that mean you sitting in a
high chair deciding what two posts of AP will survive this week while
the other 39 posts are deleted?

Quite honestly, I think this entire episode is a gang up on Archimedes
Plutonium to where my author archive of posts is destroyed. And if I
look up L. Walker's posts or David Bernier's posts, they are all there
up to the hour and complete history of their posts. But look up AP's
author archive and anywhere from 50 percent to 90 percent of my posts
are not appearing from May 2012 to present day. In February of 2013
there are only 20 posts of mine showing in Google where I averaged
about 200 posts per month, so that is 90 percent missing.

Jeff, at Google Headquarters, do they have a lever or switch that can
make all my posts appear? Or are they lost forever?

Now in the 1800's the USA society indexed women, by not allowing them
to vote, only it was called by its true name-- ugly discrimination.
Here in Usenet, I am not wanting to
call it indexing or shuffling off to Buffalo or Tennessee waltzing;
and want to call it by its true name-discrimination.

talk about a Google secret formula, does that mean you sitting in a
high chair deciding what two posts of AP will survive this week while
the other 39 posts are deleted?

Quite honestly, I think this entire episode is a gang up on Archimedes
Plutonium to where my author archive of posts is destroyed. And if I
look up L. Walker's posts or David Bernier's posts, they are all there
up to the hour and complete history of their posts. But look up AP's
author archive and anywhere from 50 percent to 90 percent of my posts
are not appearing from May 2012 to present day. In February of 2013
there are only 20 posts of mine showing in Google where I averaged
about 200 posts per month, so that is 90 percent missing.

Jeff, at Google Headquarters, do they have a lever or switch that can
make all my posts
call it indexing or shuffling off to Buffalo or Tennessee waltzing;
and want to call it by its true name-discrimination.

> > speed of light is a constant regardless of wavelength or frequency. In
>
> > order to have a constant speed, thus requires a "destructive
>
> > interference in both the y and z axis of a double transverse wave
>
> > rather than a single transverse wave of just E versus B. A double
>
> > transverse wave of the y and z axis with the motion of the photon in
>
> > the x axis, allows all photons, whether radio waves or gamma waves,
>
> > all of them to have the very same speed.
>

> > Now physicists have come to a agreement that the smallest amount of
>
> > rest-mass that can exist is a 2 eV rest mass for the electron-
>
> > neutrino. That happens to not be rest-mass but appear? Or are they lost forever?

Now in the 1800's the USA society indexed women, by not allowing them
to vote, only it was called by its true name-- ugly discrimination.
Here in Usenet, I am not wanting to

rather the smallest and

> [...]

> > > Orbital speed 9 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 35,500 km/hour
>

> > > Uranus
>

> > > ____
>

> > > Orbital speed 6 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 9,320 km/hour
>

> > > Neptune
>

> > > ?____
>

> > > Orbital speed 5 km/sec ?Equatorial Rotation velocity 9,660 km/hour
>

> > > For example, the orbit of Mercury and Venus and Earth to be Solid
>

> > > Body ?Rotation, would have the Mercury orbit of a distance of 1.8
>

> > > circumference and the Venus circumference of 4.2 so the speed of
>

> > > Venus ?has to increase to 110 km/sec compared to Mercury's 47 km/sec,
>

> > > and ?Earth speed .
>

> > > Now I bring in astronomy such as barred spiral
>

> > > galaxies, and the Rings of Saturn and the Red Spot of Jupiter and the
>

> > > Solar Flares and Sunspots.
>

> > > Now neither Newtonian gravity nor General Relativity gravity can allow

Date Subject Author
4/9/13
Read Binary stars prove that Gravity-cells exist Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells
#1481 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Tifft quantized galaxy speeds Re: Binary stars prove that
Gravity-cells exist Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1482 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/9/13
Read Re: Brightness Chapt16.12 Limits of distance that light can travel and
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Oort Cloud forms a gravity cell that nullifies Sun's 220km/sec
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Chapt13.4091 Summary of DTW theory #1059 New Physics #1179 ATOM
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read when does the particle have 3 poles or 4 poles Chapt13.4091 Summary
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, Atom Stupidity #346
4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, and
electron a
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Re: cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor, Atom Stupidity
#346 4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor,
and electron a
#346 4th Ed and electron a cool experiment to test if proton is a capacitor,
and electron a
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read thorough review of perpetual-motion, rest-mass, and whether light
waves travel forever #1240 New Physics #1460 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
archimede plutanium
4/9/13
Read Re: Chapt13.4091 Summary of DTW theory #1059 New Physics #1179 ATOM
archimede plutanium