Topic: channel equalization using lms algorithm
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 10, 2013 1:30 PM

anyone

Re: channel equalization using lms algorithm

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 06:19:14 +0000, Vaibhav wrote:

> can anyone please send me the matlab code for channel equalization using
> lms algorithm.
> I am not getting the correct explaination of this topic anywhere.
> please help me........

Google: lms equalization tutorial
About 1,300,000 results (0.65 seconds)

The first page, alone, lists some useful topics and reference material. Matlab 'Help' is necessarily brief, but not
without value.