Topic: yellow calculators
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 10, 2013 10:17 PM

sherry

Re: yellow calculators
att1.html (4.9 K)

If students are checking these out, then they should treat the calculators more responsibility. My students are putting colorful duct tape around the edges of their calculators. It seems to be lasting but they put it on, not the school.