Topic: yellow calculators
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 10, 2013 10:17 PM

Morse, Dana

Re: yellow calculators

TI has an online store that sells lots of different colors for the slide covers.

I have seen schools buy their school colors to have their units stand out from student purchase units,

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Pennsylvania
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated

Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support:1-800-TI-CARES

For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

*