Topic: deriving Jupiter's 15 pulsar pulses per 10 hours Chapt16.15 Gravity
Cells #1485 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Replies: 16   Last Post: Apr 10, 2013 6:26 PM

plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

deriving Jupiter's 15 pulsar pulses per 10 hours Chapt16.15 Gravity
Cells #1485 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Apr 6, 12:33 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote in #1473:
> [...]
> rather at 47km/sec. So, I think the ratio I need to build on is this
> ratio:
>
> 88     267
> X       220
>
> And now, cross multiplying I get 88x220 = 267X
>
> And solving for X, I get 19360/267 = 72.5.
>
> So the rotation for one complete revolution of the Solar gravity-cell
> is that of 72.5 days.
>
> So when I did this last night and came up with 70 days, I was more
> correct than in the next day thinking it had to be 110 days.
>
> Now the other worry was how would a spinning of the Solar gravity cell
> fix the revolution of Earth at 29km/sec or the revolution of Jupiter
> at 13 km/sec?
> It is solid body rotation of the Solar Gravity Cell, but it takes 1
> complete turn of 72.5 days to fix Mercury at 47km/sec and 88 days. It
> takes 3 or more complete turns of the Solar Gravity Cell to render
> Venus and 5 or more complete turns to render Earth of its 29km and 1
> year full revolution and takes about  60 or more Cell complete spins
> to render Jupiter of its 13km/sec and its 11.8 years.
>
> Now the spinning of the Solar Gravity Cell is solid body rotation, but
> the orbits of the planets is not solid body rotation. The orbits of
> the planets are "aided or helped out along their path, by the spinning
> of the Sun's gravity cell."
>
> So if Michael Wright were to be so kind as to build a Antikythera
> Mechanism that is heliocentric and which has the Sun depicted as a
> linear forward motion of 220km/sec, then to counterbalance that motion
> a gear wheel has to be engineered so that
> it makes the entire Solar Ecliptic revolve one complete circuit in
> 72.5 days.
>
> Hopefully I got it correct now. On issues so complex as astro body
> motion, we often mistake one side for the other side, we get 70 and
> then think it wrong and get 110, and finally we go back to the 70
> (72.5).
>
> Now Gravity Cells would solve many other problems and questions in
> astronomy. Earlier today I wrote that pulsars are likely to be two
> nearby gravity cells pushing on one another as a Faraday law and
> producing a pulsed radio signal.
>
> Gravity Cells also solve the question of redshift of stars and
> galaxies, because of the high degree of bent space, that light
> traveling through the bent space is shifted by diffraction or
> refraction into the red wavelengths. So that the Shapley concentrate
> of galaxies may actually be a close by neighbor of the Milky Way.
>
> Gravity Cells also allow us to unravel the mystery of the morphology
> and evolution of galaxies, that they are all ball shaped once we
> include the gravity cell with the galactic plane of the galaxy.
>
> And Gravity Cells solves the question of where galaxies are locating
> in the mapping of the Universe.
> And I am delighted to say that the galaxies are spaced very evenly and
> uniformly, much like a fruit tree orchard of evenly spaced trees in

So now, the gravity cell of the Sun spins around its axis and augments
the orbit of Mercury so that it can orbit with 47km/sec whilst the Sun
is moving in space at 220km/sec.

So now I am wanting to get 15 Jupiter pulsar pulses in 10 hours time
rotation of Jupiter from this 2002 NASA report:

-- quoting from ?http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2002/07mar_jupit...
"The pulses are coming from the north pole of Jupiter," says Randy
Gladstone, a scientist at the Southwest Research Institute and leader
of the team that made the discovery using NASA's orbiting Chandra X-
ray Observatory. ?Above: Every 45 minutes an x-ray source blinks near
Jupiter's north ?magnetic pole. This animation, based on data from the
Chandra X-ray ?Observatory, shows the hot spot pulsing 15 times during
one complete ?10-hour rotation of the giant planet. ?-- end quote --

I want to apply that Solar gravity cell of 72.5 days of rotation per
every single complete revolution.

--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012.

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012 as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Date Subject Author
4/10/13
Read deriving Jupiter's 15 pulsar pulses per 10 hours Chapt16.15 Gravity
Cells #1485 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving more Garbage from Unpublished FRAUD plutonium
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving more Garbage from Unpublished FRAUD plutonium
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving more Garbage from Unpublished FRAUD plutonium
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving more Garbage from Unpublished FRAUD plutonium
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving more Garbage from Unpublished FRAUD plutonium
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving more Garbage from Unpublished FRAUD plutonium
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving more Garbage from Unpublished FRAUD plutonium
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving Jupiter's 15 pulsar pulses per 10 hours Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1485 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving 15 pulsar pulses per hour Chapt.15 Gravity Clls #14 ATOM TOTALITY th ed
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving 15 pulsar per Chapt.15 Gravity Clls #14 ATOM TOTALITY th ed
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: deriving 1 pulsar pulses per hours Chapt16. Gravity Cells #1485 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
bacle
4/10/13
Read Wimshurst generator as model for Jupiter's pulses and Pulsars
Chapt16.15 Gravity Cells #1486 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
4/10/13
Read Re: Wimshurst Jupiter's pulses and Pulsars Chapt.15 Cells #1486 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: Wimshurst Pulsars Chapt.15 Cells #1456 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: Wims puls and Puls Chapt.15 Gravity Cells #1476 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
bacle
4/10/13
Read Re: Jupiter's pulses and Pulsars Chapt1 Gravity Cells #146 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
bacle