Topic: Different results on windows and linux?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Apr 19, 2013 5:34 AM

Rui Maciel

Re: Different results on windows and linux?

On Wednesday, April 17, 2013 2:40:16 PM UTC+1, Steven_Lord wrote:
> "Rui" wrote in message

> Can you show the group a SMALL (10-20 lines) section of code with which you
>
> can reproduce this behavior?

So far, I only noticed this with a couple of scripts I've used, but they are about 10 times that length and are a part of a proprietary toolbox.

I've also been trying to put together some ad hoc tests but so far I only managed to get the same results in both platforms.

Are there any standard stress tests (or standard-ish) that I can use for this purpose?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel