Topic: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!
Replies: 15   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 11:25 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: HTML and CSS are just a bunch of CRIPPLE WARE !!!

On Apr 24, 11:46 pm, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 04/23/2013 08:48 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:> On Apr 24, 11:51 am, BruceS <bruce...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> On 04/23/2013 06:00 PM, Graham Cooper wrote:
> >> <snip>> CSS does have some advantages for Script distribution where you can

> >> <snip>
>
> >> Can you (Graham), just for clarification's sake, sum up the purpose of CSS?
>
> > You don't have the mental capacity Bruce to follow the (any) topic.
>
> > If you do, then put a smiley face in the first picture box.
>
> <snip silly evasion>
>
> OK, so the answer is that you don't understand CSS.  No problem, there
> are plenty of people out there who don't have any interest or competence
> in this area.  Perhaps, given your lack of understanding, you should
> either stop talking through your hat about it, or spend a little time to
> learn.  It's up to you.

I have a degree in computer science. I've programmed for
WESTERN MINING CORPORATION
MINEPRO
DRILLEX

and a dozen other companies. I employ 2 programmers and 3 graphics
designers.

CSS is meant to Separate Content from Layout.

Like dissecting your body into 200 organs, posting it in a bag
to work each morning with an anatomical printout attached.

--------------

Actually I think <ROWS> and <COLS> are unnecessary.

The solution you FAILED at getting right is:

<r> //BODY
<c>
<r>MM</r>
<r>MM</r>
<r>MM</r>
<r>MM</r>
<r>MM</r>
<r>MM</r>
</c>
<c>
<r>----</r>
<r>----</r>
<r>----</r>
<r>----</r>
<r>----</r>
<r>----</r>
</c>
<c>

</c>
<c>
<r>
<r>
<c>
v:)
####
</c>
<c>
</c>
</r>
<r>
------
</r>
</r>
<r>
<r>
<c>
####
####
</c>
<c>
</c>
</r>
<r>
------
</r>
</r>
</c>
<c>

</c>
<c>
<r>--</r>
<r>--</r>
<r>--</r>
<r>--</r>
<r>--</r>
<r>--</r>
</c>
</r>

This is all that was needed to handle forms layout
and would make it easy for DYNAMIC FORM CREATION.

Herc
--
www.CAMGIRLS.com