Topic: About Deployment of compiled application.
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 25, 2013 5:41 PM

Loki

Re: About Deployment of compiled application.

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:55:05 -0400, "Steven_Lord"
<slord@mathworks.com> wrote:

>"Loki" <lokigtk@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Suppose I want to deploy a matlab application just compiled with mcc,
>> on a machine that does NOT have matlab.
>>
>> I need to install Matlab Compiler Runtime (MCR) on this machine?

>Yes.

Thanks.

It could be useful if future version of mcc would be able to "pack"
into final executable some selected needed library, without necessity
of a near 500mb installation on target machines..

Thanks again.