Topic: Bayesian Classification
Replies: 1   Last Post: Apr 30, 2013 12:54 AM

Derek Goring

Re: Bayesian Classification

On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 4:15:11 PM UTC+12, E.CH.VIDYASAGAR wrote:
> with the help of Bayesian classifier it will use to deterministic to distinguish between minutiae and non-minutiae neighborhoods.
>
> this was stated in O. R. Duda, P. E. Hart., and D. G. Stork. Pattern Classification.
>
> John Wiley and Sons, NY, 2001. paper
>
> so please help me by providing the matlab code for Bayesian Classification

You appear to have gotten completely the wrong end of the stick.
This is not the way this newsgroup works.
What happens here is:
1. You have a go at coding up the algorithm;
2. You come here and ask specific questions when you have trouble;
3. People on the newsgroup take the time to answer your specific questions.