Topic: THE SPIRAL CODE OF PRIME NUMBERS IS PUBLISHED TODAY INTERNATIONALLY
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 3, 2013 5:58 AM

Inverse 18 Mathematics

Re: THE SPIRAL CODE OF PRIME NUMBERS IS PUBLISHED TODAY INTERNATIONALLY

On May 1, 2013, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
> The author is not interested in dialogue with any one because i the authors experience Sci math is the venue to share knowledge and not to shave off mathematics( pure jealousy and envy abounds). We are just letting you know that the spiral code etc is published. It is not the mathematics of Fermat/ Euler and what not. It is Mathematics that is new and is the future of mathematics. Even the Prime sieve is not ancient like current mathematics , it is new and continuous.
>

> International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research, 2 (2) (2013) 279-292
>
> ©Science Publishing Corporation
>
> www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/IJAMR
>
> The spiral code of prime numbers
>
> Vinoo Cameron
>
> Hope Research, Athens, Wisconsin, USA
>
> E-mail: Hope9900@frontier.com
>
> Abstract
>
> \

I've just read your "article". It's really amazing that an editor agreed to publish such crap. As in your previous papers, you don't prove anything. You list numbers and hope that someone other than you will see the "pattern" inspired by a divine influence.

And this so-called journal is called "International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research"... Another journal without credibility that agrees to publish anything as long as someone pays.