Topic: Intraclass correlation
Replies: 2   Last Post: May 18, 2013 12:32 PM

Art Kendall

Re: Intraclass correlation

There are many places in SPSS where one can get some of the many kinds
of ICCs.
The algorithms are available in SPSS under <help>

I suggest that you
-- Google "nabble SPSSX"
--join that discussion group which has many very experienced statisticians
--post your query with the syntax you are using and a description of you
data. What are the variables? What is their level of measurement? What
is the response scale? How many scorers? How many times did a scorer
see the same scan? How many scans are there?

How different are the results?

If the data is not extensive and is not confidential you might also
attach your data.

As a courtesy to this list, post what you find out back on this list.

Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants