Topic: How to customize location of startup.m?
Replies: 7   Last Post: May 29, 2013 9:04 PM

ImageAnalyst

Re: How to customize location of startup.m?

kj <no.email@please.post> wrote in message <ko31jd$8o3$2@reader1.panix.com>...
> it says "Use the startup.m file to specify the startup folder..."
> but elsewhere it says that startup.m is to be found in the so-called
> startup folder.

Yes, the documentation is so vague and evasive that it seems like they must purposely want it to be incomprehensible. I spent a long time going over the same obtuse documentation until I finally called them and told them that the documentation is horrible. They agreed and said they'd put in a request for enhancement to fix that. Even the help desk couldn't figure out where the startup.m went. They finally called back and told me how but I don't remember exactly. I think it had something to do with clicking the Set Path button on the toolbar and adding the path where my startup.m file lives, but I'm not sure (don't remember).