Topic: Modules for 6-8
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 18, 2013 2:16 PM

MMerwin5@aol.com

Re: Modules for 6-8
att1.html (2.1 K)

http://www.engageny.org/resource/network-team-institute-materials-may-13-16-2013-math-6-12-curriculum-materials

~ Margaret Merwin
St. Mary's Academy
Hoosick Falls, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: sherry johnson <sjohnso3@twcny.rr.com>
To: nysmsmath <nysmsmath@mathforum.org>
Sent: Fri, Jun 7, 2013 6:38 am
Subject: Modules for 6-8

In May, when I was at the Network training, I thought we were told that the
irst modules for grades 6-8 would be available in July.
Someone who went to Albany last week said that only Algebra and P-5 will be
vailable by August.
I can not find the information on engageny.org.
Is there anyone who can point me to where the information is on engageNY.
Thanks
Sherry Johnson
ittle Falls

Read prior posts and download attachments from the web archives at
http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=672