Topic: Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
Replies: 35   Last Post: Jun 15, 2013 4:21 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

Re: Integrated Algebra June 2013 REGENTS
att1.html (2.6 K)

Although I don't like the distribution of questions on this test either, I completely disagree that topics like probability and statistics are unimportant for future math...I'm pretty sure actuaries, for example, would disagree with you...
Could we also all please be careful to keep our filters on (pssss...you swore out loud on the list serve) and our political biases to ourselves. Thanks!
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS Coordinator of Reps